WASHINGTON, June 6, 2006 – As part of its mission to promote a better American understanding of the Serbian province of Kosovo and Metohija, the American Council for Kosovo supports dissemination of accurate information concerning Muslim Albanian violence against Christian Serbs and their churches and monasteries. The American Council for Kosovo commends Cliff Kincaid for his essay “Christians...
News from the American Council for Kosovo
American Council for Kosovo Urges International Community to Recognize Failure of Justice System in Kosovo Following Release of Critical Human Rights Watch Report
Published on June 1, 2006Read More...
WASHINGTON, June 1, 2006 – The American Council for Kosovo today urges the international community to recognize the failure of the justice system in Kosovo and potential future problems in the province due to endemic criminality and corruption, following the release of a Human Rights Watch report which faults the judicial system for failing Christian Serb victims of the March 2004 Kosovo Albanian ...
All news from this category
- Response of James George Jatras to Belgrade lawyers with respect to the false and unjustified accusations against His Grace, Bishop Artemije of Ras and Prizren
- Balkan Peace and Prosperity Will Remain Elusive Unless Freed of Dead Hand of the 1990s
- Sen. John McCain: Let's get into Syria! Never mind Iraq and Afghanistan -- Bosnia and Kosovo worked out just fine!
- Crocodile Tears Over “Kosovo Radical Islamists In New Political Offensive”
- BRINGING LONG TERM PEACE AND PROSPERITY TO THE BALKAN REGION
- Syrious Deja Vu: 'US on Jihadist side...again'
- Russians and Chinese Were Right to Veto Syria Resolution: Remember Libya – and Kosovo
- Talk of ‘Arab Spring’ in Russia Reveals Washington’s Misguided Agenda
- Failed Social Engineering in the Balkans
- NATO still getting it wrong in Kosovo
- Our Tax Dollars at Work – NATO Troops in Kosovo Open Fire on Serb Protesters!
- From the American Council for Kosovo
- Elections in Serbia, Russia, and the United States: Who’s On ‘Our’ Side?
- Vladimir Putin Visits a Serbia on the Edge of Collapse
- U.S.-Backed Kosovo Administration Implicated in Organ-Trafficking Racket – But Will It Matter?
- Statement by James George Jatras, Director, American Council for Kosovo, regarding Vladika Artemije’s interview of December 3, 2010
- Bishop Artemije returns to Kosovo and Metohija!
- ICJ on Kosovo: Less Than Meets the Eye
- Bishop Artemije Condemns Violent Provocations Against Serbian Elections in Kosovo, Calls on International Authorities for Protection
- The Debacle of Serbia's "Lobbying" in Washington
- An Anti-Serbian Vendetta
- Kosovo prelude to Georgia?
- "Positive ICJ ruling will deter recognition"
- Bishop ARTEMIJE of Kosovo Protests Bush Meeting with 'Terrorist, War Criminal, and Racketeer' Hashim Thaci
- Contact both of your Senators today!
- No false choice for Serbia
- Serbian Minister: No Kosovo Partition, No Separating Any Part of Our Country, However Small
- Kosovo’s Illegal “Declaration of Independence” and U.S. Recognition Trigger Destabilization, Threat of Violence
- Recognition of Kosovo’s Unilateral Declaration of Independence Slower than Expected
- Special Appeal from the American Council for Kosovo
- Kosovo “Train Wreck”: is the Warning Bell Starting to Ring in Washington?
- TRAIN WRECK: U.S. Policy Knowingly Sets Course for Diplomatic Collision Over Kosovo
- IMPOSED KOSOVO SOLUTION BAD FOR ISRAEL, BAD FOR AMERICA, BAD FOR NATION-STATE
Hashim the Snake Thaci Set to Take Power in Kosovo:
Culmination of Long Criminal and Terrorist Career
- KOSOVO ALBANIAN PLEADS GUILTY IN JIHAD TERROR PLOT AGAINST FORT DIX
- Serbian bishop says "anaemic" statements cannot defend Kosovo
- Kosovo problem - Russia, US, international impact
- Burton right on Kosovo
- Forget the Rosy Kosovo Scenario
- Don Kroah Show Interview With Jim Jatras and Cliff Kincaid
- Book the Dead Have Been Awaiting
- Bracing Kosovo
- Letter to His Excellency the Secretary General
- PRESIDENT BUSH PUBLICLY PLACES CREDIBILITY OF U.S. FOREIGN POLICY ON THE LINE BY SUPPORTING THE FORCIBLE AND ILLEGAL DETACHMENT OF THE SERBIAN PROVINCE OF KOSOVO AND METOHIJA
- Kosovo Blowback: Muslim Albanians from Kosovo Plot Terror Attack in the United States
- SPECIAL ALERT! The American Council for Kosovo calls on all Americans: Tell your Senators and Congressment to OPPOSE S.Res. 135 and H.Res. 36!
- Serbian Prime Minister Kostunica Calls for New Negotiations Consistent with UN Charter, International Legal Principals
- Christian Broadcast Network interview with American Council for Kosovo Director James George Jatras
- VIDEO - Press Conference on Kosovo Bishop Artemije, J. Bissett, J. Jtaras in Ottawa
- VIOLENCE ERUPTS IN PRISTINA AS ENRAGED MUSLIM ALBANIANS DEMAND APPEASEMENT ON KOSOVO FUTURE STATUS
T H E E N D G A M E I N K O S O V O :
WESTERN OPTIONS, SERBIAN STRATEGY
- The American Council for Kosovo: Unofficial Visit of Agim Ceku to Moscow an Opportunity for a Firm and Conclusive Message Regarding Kosovo’s Future
- UN Signals Likely Delay for Kosovo Future Status Decision, Following Recent Warnings on Dangers of Kosovo Independence From International Community: Kosovo Bishop Artemije Outlines Kosovo’s Jihad Threat
- Reconsidering Kosovo
- A Clear and Present Islamo-Fascist Threat in Kosovo
- Washington Waking Up to Dangers of Kosovo Independence
- Push for Kosovo independence reaches new low in credibility
- Confirmation and Contradiction: the Claims of Professor Jahja Kokaj about the U.S. Lobbying and Public Relations Effort on Behalf of the Serbian National Council of Kosovo and Metohija
- The American Council for Kosovo Protests Washington Visit of Terrorist and War Criminal Agim Ceku
- Institute on Religion and Public Policy: Until Conditions Improve, Kosovo Independence “Cannot and Must Not Be an Option”
- American Council for Kosovo Addresses Misleading Assertions on Religion in Kosovo
- American Council for Kosovo Urges International Community to Recognize Failure of Justice System in Kosovo Following Release of Critical Human Rights Watch Report